Friday, April 23, 2010

Trailer For The New SyFy Show PHANTOM


WHY AM I DOING THIS AGAIN? OH RIGHT, MONEY!!

Hey want to see something that sucks ass more than the name change to SYFY on that channel? Take a gander at the new trailer for their upcoming Phantom abortion. I have no inherent problem with SciFi (I hate the new name), hell I even enjoy their crappy movies and I dig Eureka and Warehouse 13. This show however looks like a large helping of cunt with a side order of fuck the fans. The Phantom is a hero that requires a setting, a pace, a certain type of storytelling and this sure as shit ain't it. Plus it's being done by RHI Entertainment who have thus far fucked up Farscape, Flash Gordon, Alice, Meteor and Tin Man. Quite a track record huh? Here's the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment