Monday, April 12, 2010

New Movie Trailers That Look Cool



So a few movie trailers hit that actually look like decent fils, figured I'd share them with you. The first is The Disappearance Of Alice Creed a psychological, kidnap, sexy, British thriller. If nothing else at least you can watch the smoking hot Gemme Arterton doing cool shit.




Now the awesome trailer for Ong Bak 3:




And finally a trailer for The Other Guys. Yeah this looks really stupid but I laughed three times in the trailer and as much as I don't want to I love Will Ferrell. It'll be a total afternoon wasting popcorn movie but fuck it, it looks like fun.



1 comment:

  1. So they added a fantasy element to the Ong-Bak series. Weird.

    Anyway, I don't even know there was a sequel to the first one. That slipped past me.

    ReplyDelete