Friday, April 2, 2010

BRIGHTEST DAY IMAGES GIVE ME HOPE



I loved me some Blackest Night and while issue #8 wasn't as awesome as I wanted it to be, the entire story is too brilliant to really fuck about with. I'm not as sure about Brightest Day simply because the last time DC did a weekly (or in this case bi-weekly) comic, the oft loathed Countdown, it sucked giant asshole. I'm down to give Brightest Day a shot for two reasons, one is that I roll deep with anything involving Aquaman and two I trust writer Geoff Johns won't fuck it up. DC release some images today dealing with Brightest Day and they do make it all seem very cool. I dig the idea that there are reasons behind these resurrections and I like the idea of the Lanterns battling for the White Lantern. Check out the images for yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment