Friday, April 2, 2010

SPLICE Movie Trailer


SARAH POLLEY'S FIRST MOVIE FACIAL WON'T BE UNPROTECTED!

Splice is a really hard movie to follow because what they say it is ain't what it looks like. When I saw the above movie still I figured Sarah Polley had been tired of not getting the deep dicking she always wanted so she created her own living penis to service her whenever she wanted. Then I found out Adrian Brody was in it and thought maybe he was the end result of the biggest man made dick ever. Nope, that would be Jesse "White Power Bitches Fuck Good" James, so once again I was stumped. Then some movie critic claimed this was a serious look at playing God. I bought that until I saw the trailer which looks like some standard horror movie shit out by the worthless likes of Eli Roth or Rob Zombie.

So is it a giant dink movie? A bad horror movie? A look at science gone too far? Fuck if I know but here's the trailer. Let me know if you can make sense of it.


<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&from=sp&fg=shareEmbed&vid=13d6cb48-df41-4d16-907d-1b6fdd5b4f77" target="_new" title="Exclusive: 'Splice' Trailer">Video: Exclusive: 'Splice' Trailer</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment