Monday, April 12, 2010

INSANE CLOWN POSSE JUGGALO Friendly Textbook

I was feeling kind of low this morning and then I found this video and Juggalo textbook and now I feel better. Why? Well for one I'm not in the Insane Clown Posse and two I'm not one of their Juggalo fans. However the main reason is this video where two guys named Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope lay out how mad fresh the like world is bitches. This is the video for "Miracles" and it's the most ridiculously inane thing I've ever seen. In fact after the video I'll give you some of my favorite lines from the song.





FAVORITE LINES:

"Hot Lava, snow, rain and fog/Long neck Giraffes pet cats and dogs"

"I've seen shit that will shock your eyelids"

"I fed a Pelican a fish at Frisco Bay/it tried to eat my cellphone he ran away"

"Music Is All Magic, you can't even hold it"

"Fuckin magnets how do they work"

"I don't wanna talk to scientists, y'all gettin me pissed"

"There's magic everywhere in this bitch"

My God the unintentional comedy here is amazing. However check out the Juggalo Friendly Textbook from a "lyin scientist" who wanted to explain science Juggalo Style.



Thanks to BOINGBOING for the heads up.

1 comment:

  1. I'm seriously contemplating putting a hit out these idiotic bastards.

    ReplyDelete