Monday, July 26, 2010

SDCC I WASN'T THERE WRAP UP #9: MACHETE RED BAND TRAILER



I want to like Machete, I really do. Despite hating pretty much everything Robert "Stupid Hat" Rodriguez does I love Robert Trejo and holy Jesus shitballs does Michelle Rodriguez look insanely hot. At first I was pretty sold but this red band trail (which means NOT SAFE FOR WORK) has left me thinking it's another of Robert's overkill violence movies in order to show that he can't for any fucking reason has trouble with storytelling and god he fucking sucks at directing to solid direction. Here's the trailer:



See what I mean, it has less style than the original though the T&A was much appreciated. As for Rodriguez well while I was giggling at him calling IGN "loco" I did notice he got a much less stupid hat.

Go Robert Go!!

1 comment: