Wednesday, July 7, 2010

GREEN HORNET INTERNATIONAL TRAILER



JUST KIDDING HERE'S SOMETHING GOOD!!

I wasn't lying, there is an international trailer for The Green Hornet but I despise that movie so much that the idea of it inspires me to set fire to Seth Rogan. The Green Hornet is a beloved and amazing character from the Golden Age of comics, not some kooky thing for Rogan and his one trick pony buds to turn into high comedy. I watched the last trailer and it made me sick so FUCK SETH ROGAN and his bullshit movie.

What I do have is the Japanese movie Alien Vs Ninja, which is the greatest concept ever. It has no distributor yet but I'm hoping it'll get one. Dig it:

2 comments:

  1. I hope the "aliens" have dolphin heads! 2:13-2:14.

    I also hope this doesn't turn out bad like "Red Shadow" was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me to. I just know it'll be better than Green Hornet

    ReplyDelete