Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ladies And Gentlemen You're WALKING DEAD.....



So after a slew of various zombie shots and a few of Sheriff Rick finally we get to see the complete cast of the upcoming Walking Dead TV show. I must say I'm fucking killer amped for this not only because Frank Darabont is doing it but also because it's on AMC which currently houses my favorite TV show Breaking Bad. For those curious how it all breaks down here's a cool thing showing the photos of the actors by the comic character they'll portray. It looks pretty fucking spot on.

2 comments:

  1. I had the good fortune of a set visit to WD in Atlanta. I have total faith in Frank Darabont not fucking this up. His footprint will be all over this show guaranteed. Love the blog and your writing, Iann. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show does look badass! I'm intrigued to see how it'll turn out.

    ReplyDelete