Thursday, May 21, 2009

WHEN THEY FIND ME IN A SOILED BATHROOM, PANTS DOWN AND GUN TO MY HEAD YOU CAN THANK...




Apparently there was a $2 million dollar deal made for another comedy starring this fucking idiot from King Of Queens. As much as yet another fat-guy-falls-down-go-boom comedy fills me with excitement (like fucking a blow up doll made of sandpaper) this new movie (called The Zookeeper) forces me to confront that we are one step closer to the end of humanity. Read this:

"Live actioner centers on zoo animals trying to teach the keeper their methods of dating and mating to help him win back the woman of his dreams."

Here's my $2 Million dollar idea for this cunt's next film.

Fat man falls in love with pretty girl he works with. One day he decides to pursue her and as he leaves his home he is run over by a giant truck. Meanwhile the producers of Paul Blart and this movie are forecably sodomized by two huge slighty-unhinged men from a local prison who are told for each tear in the producer's assholes they get 5 years off their sentence.

I know, I know it's two plot lines that don't really tie in but this is just a treatment

Off to find myself a gun, some pills and toothless meth addict mother with a free afternoon and a dirty bathroom

I hate everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment