Thursday, May 21, 2009

OK...MAYBE I'M WRONG (V REMAKE)


WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO BE EATEN ALIVE BY HER? (MORENA BACCARIN IS THE HEAD ALIEN IN V)


I think all eight of you who read this site know I am not a remake fan. I have yet to see one that surpassed the original or was more than marginally entertaining (and yes I include the Dawn Of The Dead remake I was in). I've been rallying against the V remake because I grew up with V, I loved it and I would hate to see it fucked up. However, viewing this trailer, I may be wrong. This looks like a really well done remake that sticks to the original concept just with a higher budget. True they won't have those snazzy outfits the original aliens had but what can you do. Here's the trailer:



The only problem I see is that the chick who plays the head alien is so goddamn eye searingly thousand-suns hot that I'd be hard pressed to care what she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment