Tuesday, May 26, 2009

GREEN LANTERN FAN TRAILER KICKS MUCH ASS!!!



With the buzz around the upcoming Blackest Night series from Green Lantern people are really starting to get into the protector of sector 2184. The movie angle has been buzzing around for a while so it was inevtiable that some fans would make a trailer for it. What I didn't figure on was that it would be so awesome I would avidly want Hollywood to make this movie.

First of all, as a long time follower of Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps, I can't believe I never thought of Firefly's Nathan Fillion as Hal Jordon. DUUHHH, it's so perfect it's almost criminal.

I'm sure Hollywood will cast some heartthrob young guy who sucks but I can dream can't I? So dig this trailer, it's fucking amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment