Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ROBERT RODRIGUEZ Might Direct The DEADPOOL Movie



Hey I'm not gay or anything but I'm trying to get more cheesecake reading my blog and what better way than Ryan Reynolds super hot buff body. So Robert Rodriguez has been offered the Deadpool movie and...well...that's about it. I was just excited because for the first time in a long while I haven't read superhero movie news that made me shit my pants in anger. Seriously, after the ET report on Thor I had to start wearing depends and my girl left because the house always smelled like shit and rage. It was nice to sit down today with a clean set of adult diapers because I don't give a shit (pun intended) about the Deadpool movie.

To me Robert Rodriguez and his stupid hat can't direct traffic much less a decent movie. Yeah yeah you can dazzle me with Desperado but since then he hasn't done shit worth anything. I am a little interested in this Predators movie but I'm still half sure it'll suck ass. Deadpool is among the stupidest characters Marvel ever came up with. Ryan Reynolds is the perfect choice to play a character I'm supposed to love because he cracks kooky wise comments before killing people. Rodriguez will milk the stupidity for all it's worth and add his usual level of violence. I'm sure lots of people will love it, I won't but my bowels will stay full because I don't care.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but Deadpool is the shit. When I collected comics, I just loved everything about him. The cool costume, the witty, ironic humor, his bouts with Wolverine, Juggernaut & the like.

    I don't but that's just me. I thought he was a great addition to the Marvel universe & I thought Liefield did a good job with him.

    ReplyDelete