Friday, June 25, 2010

Debbie Gibson & Tiffany in a movie, but sadly not the Bill Hicks movie




I remember the days when Tiffany and Debbie Gibson were king of the charts, teenage cool makers and trend setters, the days when it seemed we'd always be alone now with our electric youth. Sadly those days are gone and after both stars appeared in Playboy and Debbie Gibson toured with the Circle Jerks (I was there or I would never have believed it, it's time for a slap fight with both eighties stars in the center

Now before you get the warm towels and lotion let me tell you that it's not a fight between these two. Instead Syfy has teamed the two for Mega Python Vs Gatoroid. Since both have played "scientists" in other syfy "movies" I'm curious if they'll be playing the same characters as before. As much fun as all this sounds I must defer to Bill Hicks Debbie Gibson/Tiffany movie. Go to 7:23 in the video below and see if this doesn't sound WAY better.

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany & Debbie Gibson?! Throw me in on that! I'd love to throwdown with both of them. Is that a little too much info?

    ReplyDelete