Wednesday, June 2, 2010

DALEK & CLOUD CAR. GETCHA GEEK ON!!




Like my thumbs up picture? Since I don't do much on toys and collectibles unless they're really cool (or not part of a greater franchise) I thought that photo would illuminate my excitement on these nifty items. Let's get started shall we?




DESKTOP PATROL DALEK

This thing is wicked cool but you'd have to work in a very understanding or hip office or your roommate/significant other would have to be super awesome. Why? Well this Dalek not only looks awesome but it moves around your desk screeching EXTERMINATE!! The Dalek has a built in sensor so it won't hit things or fall of the desk but like I said it might get annoying. Thankfully you can shut all that off and just have the cool ass Dalek. To buy it check HERE. The Desktop Patrol Dalek retails for about $36 bucks and will hit stores in August.




TWIN POD CLOUD CAR

With the 30th Anniversary of Empire Strikes Back having just passed (I didn't write about it because I don't care anymore) the folks at Hasbro have unveiled the new updated Twin Pod Cloud Car. I always loved this ship when I was a kid and I remember owning the original one and playing with it for hours. That one only had a cockpit for figures and a retractable landing gear. This one has landing gear, guns, missiles and can split into single cloud cars. To buy it click HERE. It retails for about $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment