Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FIRST IMAGES OF WALKING DEAD...AND VIDEO



Don't get too excited the only photo here is of one of the zombies and while that's cool and all it doesn't do much to let us know how the rest of the human cast looks. Seriously, view this zombie and tell me it looks any better or worse than any other zombie in any other zombie movie.




See what I mean, not exactly earth shattering news. More interesting is the video which has director Frank Darabont giving the low down on his inspiration for making the show. The first season is only six episodes but the first season of Breaking Bad was only seven and obviously those episodes hooked the country (even a cynical asshole like me). I like Darabont a lot and I love Walking Dead author Robert Kirkman who is also involved with the show so I'm amped for the premiere. Anyway, here's the video

No comments:

Post a Comment