Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ALICE EVE Get's Frosty



You're welcome for the Alice Eve booby shot, I figured it'll help lessen the blow that she's been hired to play Emma Frost in X-Men: First Class which is supposed to be about the first year that Professor X opened the School For Gifted Children and started the X-Men. Um, last I checked even in the fucked up bullshit continuity of the X-Men Emma Frost and her white corset ass don't pop up until years later. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Alice Eve, I don't think she's all that to look at and her acting chops I wouldn't serve to a rabid dog but I have nothing against her.

To be honest I don't actually give a shit about the X-Men. Sure I'm a huge Wolverine fan but the X-Men comics have been so fucked for so long in both writing and continuity that I long ago gave up. I didn't really like the first movie and while the second was okay it didn't turn me into a fan. The third I knew would be a huge smelly shit heap once Brett "God Somebody Kill Him" Ratner signed on to direct it.

To be honest I only used this story as an excuse to publish a titty shot.

1 comment:

  1. Do you really think she's not all that to look at? She looks pretty damn good to me.

    ReplyDelete