Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Apparently THOR Will Split Time Between Avengers & The WWE



I know this picture of Thor's new movie costume hit a while back but something about it sat wrong with me so I waited to post it. At first I just thought it was the total lack of imagination on the bottom half, how it seemed the costume designers either ran out of time or money but that wasn't it. The costume reminded me of something but I couldn't figure out what. Then it hit me, of course, how simple. The bottom half of Thor's movie outfit looks like The Undertaker from the WWE. Think I'm wrong, dig it.




You take away the Undertaker logo on his pants and you have Thor's pants. Thor's whole suit now reminds me of a bad wrestlers costume, one from the eighties era where the characters were bigger than life. Imagine entrance music hitting that sounds like Viking Folklore and then movie Thor strutting down the ramp towards an awaiting Macho Man Randy Savage or Hulk Hogan. He'd be called Erik The Viking and whenever he got into trouble he'd illegally use his Hammer Of Thor without the ref seeing. Putting that spin on it the Thor movie now seems wicked silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment