Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS Trailer




As both of you who read this blog know I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan. I read the first two books and while I agree they're well written they just didn't interest me. I don't care about Hogwarts or Quidditch or Voldemort or Slytherin or Dumbledore or the fact that even though I don't like these books or movies I know all this shit about them. Anyhoo the trailer for the final movie (which will be not only in two parts but also in 3D) got released and it looks like a fun little November romp. Dig it:



I'm amped to see the last 30 foot Emma Watson before she gives up acting for good. Yeah I think she's wicked hot and yes I feel like a dirty old man because of it...what's it to you?

The movie opens in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment