Friday, July 3, 2009

WIPE YOUR ASS WITH R2 OR SIT IN A TIE FIGHTER



So with this round of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is a little Star Wars heavy but usually when God-awful products come out it has to do with Star Wars. I watched Revenge Of The Sith a few days ago hoping it would be great and, well, it still sucks ass. Anyway, on with the show!!


THE GOOD:




Crumb has selected his most intimately revealing comic strips and single page drawings to create a 256 page encyclopedic trip through his sexual psyche. In total the book features 14 complete stories, including My Troubles With Women II, If I Were a King, A Bitchin' Bod and How To Have Fun With a Strong Girl, as well as 62 single page drawings. This signed, slipcased, limited edition of 1,000 copies is a work of art in itself, with every part of the book--case, front and back covers, spine, introduction and pre-introduction pages--created for this project by Robert Crumb. Each book also comes with a print on mould-made age-resistant hahnemuehle paper pulled from an original watercolor by Robert Crumb.

My mouth was watering for this to and then the $700 price tag kicked me right in the nuts. Sure Amazon has it for the great big discount of $560 but I still can't afford it. Regardless is kicks a lot of ass.



THE BAD:



Nothing says creepy like adults playing house with little kids and now you can be creepy in a Tie Fighter. This blow up house is perfect for kids to pretend they're defending the Death Star or for the dork dad who bought it to sleep in when he fights with the wife. I would give props to any teenager that can get himself laid by bringing a girl into one of these things. Still though, this thing sucks.


THE UGLY:



R2-D2 baby butt wipes dispenser. I'd rather wipe my ass with copies of Episode I-III. There is no low Lucas will not sink to.

No comments:

Post a Comment