Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY



Sorry it's been so long since I did one of these but there just hasn't been that much stuff to report on. I mean there's always something but a lot of it doesn't even deserve the time. The stuff I have for this week does kick ass so check it out.


THE GOOD: ANGUS YOUNG KICKS







Oh yeah these kick much ass mainly because they're not just converse with AC/DC graphics but actual shoes modeled after what Angus wears on stage. I myself will be buying a pair of these which will hurt my flat-as-pizza-slices feet but who cares.




THE BAD: MILES DAVIS QUINTET SKATEBOARDS




When I say bad I mean BAD ASS!! These are Skateboards each featuring a member of the Miles Davis band when he recorded Some Kind Of Cool. Which these boards really are!!




THE UGLY: WEASEL VOMIT COFFEE BEANS



Oh yeah, you heard me right (or read). Think you're a coffee nut? Think you have the stones to try all flavors? Then dig this batch of coffee good times. Apparently when weasels eat the beans and then vomit them up the stomach acids burn away any acidic factors on the beans and release the full good tastes.

Anybody wanna try a cup?

No comments:

Post a Comment