Friday, July 31, 2009

NINJA ASSASSIN TRAILER TURNS ME INTO A 12 YEAR OLD AND FORCES ME TO SHIT EXCITEMENT-PLACENTA



I was one of the six people on planet Earth that didn't like the Matrix. I found them boring and self-involved to the point that I had to be threatened by good friends not to walk out of the third one. Beyond that I loathed Speed Racer to the point that I wanted to sneak in during the one Wachowski brother's operation to become a girl and do some real damage. However if Ninja Assassin is as good a movie as this trailer makes it look then all will be forgiven.

I grew up a child of the eighties so my love affair with Ninjas is written in the masonry of my youth. For making me giddy like a little kid again simply with a trailer I must thank the Wachowskis'. Watch this and become 12 again:


No comments:

Post a Comment