Sunday, July 26, 2009

POSSIBLY THE BEST STUPID IDIOTIC TWIST ENDING EVER



OK Not that I was planning on going to see the movie Orphan but when I was told what the SUPER TWIST ENDING was I nearly fell off my chair laughing. It's a fucking perfect example of everything that's wrong with horror movies today. Then I got to thinking, what about the poor suckers who pay to see this movie and get left feeling violated. With them in mind here's the twist ending.

SPOILERS AHEAD BEWARE



Apparently the little girl Esther is actually a full grown adult that suffers from a type of dwarfism that makes her look like a little girl. To take it one level better she used to be a hooker that had wealthy pedophile clients before becoming "adopted".

So she's a super dwarf psychopathic killer.

WOW the mind reels.

No comments:

Post a Comment