Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FUCK NUTS BOLLYWOOD MUSICAL HE-MAN. I SHIT YOU NOT

As Hollywood continues to try and figure out how they will mouth-rape another of section of my childhood when they bring Masters Of The Universe back to the live action arena, might I add this little wrinkle. This pants shittingly insane musical He-Man number from Bollywood, which boasts some amazingly creative turns for He-Man and the crew. From the Skeletor statue that glows with disco lights, to the thinner Bollywood Ron Jeremy who lazily smokes and drinks wine while watching this nightmare. They won't have the 70s dressed funk band that appears halfway through nor this thing of going in and out of the whole debacle being performed as dinner theater. As you watch this (and watch until the end trust me) I'm going to find a hungry midget who'll dress as Orko for me and dance for baloney sandwiches.

It's clear that's what I need to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment