Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BONO AND THE EDGE TALK SPIDER-MAN CONTINUE TO HOLD PRETENTIOUS DOUCHE BAG HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP



These kinds of things make me smile because it gives me plenty of ammunition to fend off my friends and relatives who tell me I'm too negative. If watching these two douche bags wax philosophical about the add-to-my-list-of-reasons-to-die Spider-Man musical doesn't prove we are one step closer to the end of civilization I don't know what does. Watch as these too gaseous assbags compare Spider-Man to rock n roll and U2 and prove not only that their band is the musical equivalent of the Emperor's New Clothes but also that they can ruin anything they're a part of just by talking about it. I was vomiting like a teenage model after a salad by the time this was done.




i hate everything

No comments:

Post a Comment