Monday, September 28, 2009

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET MIGHT NOT SUCK?



So as you all know I don't fancy much the remake ideal and no matter how good a movie might be a remake just doesn't strike me as a good idea. That being said if the remake doesn't mouth rape the original and is a good time I have no issue with it. For example Halloween was so fucking pants shittingly awful I feel Rob Zombie should be bludgeoned to death but the Friday The 13th remake was actually pretty fun. In that vein here's the trailer for the Nightmare On Elm Street remake.

A Nightmare on Elm Street in HD



I may be more forgiving on this because I never really cared about the original Nightmare On Elm Street movies. Sure the first one was scary but by the third one Freddy Krueger was JR Ewing, the man we love to hate complete with snappy one liners. While this new one lacks the dirty, grimy film quality of the Wes Craven original and it's produced by die-soon-please-god Michael Bay, it does have Jackie Earle Haley as the new Freddy and I love that guy.

we'll see how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment