Friday, August 20, 2010

Putting The ASS Back in AVENGERS ASSEMBLE



Okay look I'm not a big fan of the Disney XD animation style, this fake Japanime/American bullshit which makes everybody look like your viewing them through a prism and have lower jaws you could wrench somebody free from a car with. So when the Avengers cartoon was announced I figured it just wasn't something I would care about, much like the upcoming movie. Well that all changed today when I saw the trailer. Watch the whole thing, seriously, wait for the theme song.




ARE THEY FUCKING KIDDING?

What bunch of geezer yahoo suit wearing asshole Hollywood scumbags thought that this song would appeal to anybody? I can't even begin to think of a target audience this would target. Not even the kids who think Avenged Sevenfold is a good band would warm up to this shit. Well, at least it's good for a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment