Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HOLY SHIT REC 2 LOOK AWESOME


Sexy bloody girl gives us nerd boners in Rec 2

For the most part I'm not a huge fan of modern horror. Mainly because it's usually made up of badly handled slasher flicks or high concept, low-script ideas that feature insane amounts of gore but no real tension. When I saw Rec for the first time I lost my shit entirely because it actually scared me. Not just quick jump out of the seat scares but long form tension the way a horror film should be. Hell, I even liked the American version Quarantine. I was torn when I heard there was to be a sequel to Rec but having watched this trailer I'm super, duper, fucking amped.



REC 2 will have a theater release in July but should be on In Demand in June. No, that doesn't make any sense to me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment