Thursday, December 17, 2009

IRON MAN 2 TRAILER KIND OF MAKES ME WANT TO SEE IT.



So I was not a big fan of Iron Man. I didn't like Robert Downey JR as Tony Stark, I thought the Pepper Potts character was played all wrong but mostly I was just bored by the fact that it was a long American Chopper episode in that they did nothing but build the goddamn suit for the whole fucking movie. I kept waiting for that dude with the mustache from American Chopper to walk in screaming

"PAULY lets build an Iron Man Biiiiike"

With Iron Man leaving my cold my excitement for Iron Man 2 was nill. This week the new trailer was released and while I'm not one hundred percent sold I'm more on board than I was a month ago. I still think Robert Downey JR sucks as Tony Stark (You complete me? Really?) but the last ten seconds of the trailer make me want to see this movie. I also think Whiplash will be good if the S&M shirtless number we're seeing is only the first incarnation of his outfit. Add that to Scarlett Johanson in tight leather and things are looking up for the movie version of old shell head. Here's the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment