Thursday, April 16, 2009

A GI JOE MOVIE THAT DOESN'T SUCK!?

Like the rest of the world I have one thought about the new live action GI Joe movie: SO WHAT!? Not even do I care enough about that movie to hate it, I just don't care at all that it's been made. Part of that is the fact that while I enjoyed the cartoons as a kid, this was never my GI JOE. GI JOE to me was a bad ass motherfucker with a seventies beard and kung fu grip. It was like an Army Pimp with slapped out at bad guys.

When the new GI JOE came on line I was cool with it, even bought some of the toys, but I never embraced it like others did. So imagine my surprise when I saw the trailer below for the animated GI JOE: RESOLUTE movie. I was so amped, it looks killer and that's just within this small trailer. Check it out:




That does look cool but imagine a live action movie with this bad boy:



NOW THAT'S WAHT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment