Monday, April 27, 2009

AND THIS HAS TO DO WITH WOLVERINE HOW...EXACTLY?

OK so apparently the idiots at FOX are panicking. The lie is out that the movie version is different than the leaked workprint of Wolverine (save for the finished effects) and not only that it sucks big time ass. Don't believe me, check out my review on this site. With all of that going against them the folks at FOX have lost their damn minds with the tie ins. I understand toys, shirts, hats, even happy meals with toys in them but this shit makes no sense. Check it out:



I'M THE BEST AT WHAT I DO AND AFTER SLICING PEOPLE INTO LITTLE BLOODY BITS NOTHING MAKES A MUTANT HAPPIER THAN A LATTE.



WOLVERINE DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING SHAVE. THAT'S PART OF HIS WHOLE THING, THE ANIMAL LOOK




ISN'T THIS PIZZA BULLSHIT THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES AREA?


Congrats FOX, you've fucked this all up and probably ruined the possibility for another X-Men sequel or more Wolverine movies.

OH WAIT, THAT'S A GOOD THING

I HATE EVERYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment